Saturday, October 31, 2009

Skidmore Yearbook Cover? 11"x14" Graphite Pencil


So I know it's been a looooong while, but I finally finished something. (Although I did finish a piece a few weeks ago, it's a present for a friend so I have to wait before I post it, but trust me it's worth it) A friend of mine here at Skidmore asked me if I'd be willing to do the cover of the yearbook as they were looking for something in particular, so I whipped this up over the past month. The yearbook theme this year is "In the Moment," and I thought this picture embodied that sort of idea.
I have some great Autumn themed pictures that I'm looking forward to doing with some pastels, but school's been pretty crazy so those might be a while in coming.
Have a great Halloween everyone and I'll be sure to the post the next piece as soon as it's fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment